On 09/02/2022 14:48, Stefan de Konink wrote:
On Wednesday, February 9, 2022 1:25:41 PM CET, Nick Wellnhofer wrote:
I'm always reluctant to add new features, especially if it sounds like it only solves a problem for a single user. Do you want to disable checking of identity constraints for performance reasons or is there another use case?

They are indeed based on performance reasons, where the syntax validation is extremely fast and powerful (even single threaded, as expected), but IDC is (for the size of our documents) costly.

Can provide more detail about the performance problem? Ideally by opening a Gitlab issue.

Like Eric pointed out; to support this use case now it requires two schema's one with and one without. Since our schema consists of 384 individual xsd's that is less trivial to search and replace on the fly.

It seems that you only have to remove certain elements from the XSDs which should be easy to automate.

Nick