Hi Guys,

Is it possible to force the caching of persistent messages on the client
side without having previously established a connection to a server? I am
trying to implement an asynchronous client gathering events which are
published to a central server. However, this client might be started before
the server (hence the caching), whenever the server is started, the client
then connect automatically to the server (no problem here) and the cached
messages should be then sent to the server. The problem is that if the
client has not already connected to a server, it is not possible to publish
messages (exception is: errorCode=user.notConnected).  Have I missed
something here, since the persistent connection + persistent PublishQos work
fine after an initial connection ?

Thanks in advance -- Christian