Hi Guys,

I am not sure I have missed something here, but it seems to me that
configuration variable substitution is not implemented for attributes in
xmlBlasterPlugins.xml. This is working fine with the properties file
(xmlBlaster.properties) but doesn't work as described in engine.runlevel. I
have tried various possibilities but no luck so far:

-Dxcare.partition.base=${PARTITION_BASE}  on the command line followed by :

<plugin id='JobScheduler' create='true' className='.'>

<attribute id='config'>${xcare.partition.base}/profiles/jobs.xml</attribute>

.

</plugin>

In xmlBlasterPlugins.xml. 'xcare.partition.base' Is not substituted. The
same is true whenever using ${java.io.tmpdir} or other java environment
variable.

Is it the plugin's responsibility to perform the variable substitution?

Cheers -- Christian