The October run will go as scheduled.  What you are seeing now is the
partial run that doesn't include history dumps; it ought to complete for
all wikis in 2-3 days.

No idea about the labs rsync.  I can have a look later today at the host
where the files should land and see if there's anything curious in the
logs.  Do you mind creating a phab ticket for that and assigning it to me?

Ariel