Good morning! I've found your reply about this question from 24 February 2014
... and just wanted to check: thanks to our IT "support", I'm still using XXE
6.1.0. Can the DITAC in the current version of XXE (6.5?) now generate "related
links" in WebHelp output?

from Hussein Shafie <huss...@xmlmind.com>

What you want works fine when generating *plain* *HTML*, but is currently not
implemented when generating Web Help, HTML Help, EPUB, etc, that is, HTML-based
formats providing the user with a "native" way to navigate between topics.
We'll try to remove this limitation in the next version of ditac.

from Niels Grundtvig Nielsen <communicator....@gmail.com>

Making good progress converting a data dictionary from unmanageable single Word
file into manageable DITA topics, but I've hit a small snag: I've been advised
that collection-type="family" is the way to generate links between topics at
the same level, but I haven't managed to make this work yet. (even after
checking DITA Support in the documentation set)

Niels Grundtvig Nielsen
technical author T&P
you know what you're talking about - I can help you say it

________________________________

Worldline SA/NV - Chaussee de Haecht 1442 Haachtsesteenweg
- 1130 Brussels - Belgium
RPM-RPR Bruxelles-Brussel - TVA-BTW BE 0418.547.872
Bankrekening-Compte Bancaire-Bank Account 310-0269424-44
BIC BBRUBEBB - IBAN BE55 3100 2694 2444

"The information contained in this e-mail and any attachment there to be
confidential and may contain information which is protected by intellectual
property rights.
This information is intended for the exclusive use of the recipient(s) named
above.
This e-mail does not constitute any binding relationship or offer toward any of
the addressees.
If you are not one of the addressees , one of their employees or a proxy holder
entitled to hand over this message to the addressee(s), any use of the
information contained herein (e.g. reproduction, divulgation, communication or
distribution,...) is prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and
destroy it immediately after.
The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed and it may be
subject to data corruption, interception and unauthorized amendment, for which
we accept no liability."
--
XMLmind XML Editor Support List
xmleditor-support@xmlmind.com