Hi to all,

While working on XML-RPC 3.0 integration in some applications, I see
that the current implementation break compatibility with XML-RPC
specs, including XML-RPC 1.2/2.0 implementations.

The implementation say that Date should be coded like this :

<dateTime.iso8601>        date/time       19980717T14:08:55

As such you could provide and get back java.util.Date.

The current implementation make use of Calendar and format Date in form :

AAAA-MM-JJTHH:MM:SS+ZZ:ZZ (ex: 2005-11-21T00:00:00+01:00)

This bad formating came from the use of XsDateTimeFormat.

My recommandation will be to restore use of Date in the XML-RPC specs
format and make Calendar support in extensions.

If nobody has objections, I'll commit fixes by the end of the week