Hi everyone
I am a new user to XML-RPC. I have developed a program that uses XML-RPC to communicate with another of my programs on another machine. Both programs are in Java and use the same XML-RPC libraries. Everything seems to work fine until my programs have run for a couple of minutes, then all of a sudden a call to XmlRpcClient.execute(java.lang.String pMethodName, java.lang.Object[] pParams) does not return and my program freezes.
All my calls are in try catch blocks, but I do not get any exceptions. Does anyone have any idea what might be the problem and how I can fix it?
I am using the newest version of XML-RCP from Apache, version 3.1.2.
Thanks in advance!

Lars