Okay let me ask in another way: which class/interface can I use/implement to get to use the server-side functionality if I don't want to use the WebServer and can't extend the XmlRpcServer/XmlRpcServerServlet?

-------- Original Meddelelse --------
Subject:        Fwd: How to invoke XmlRpcServer without using web.xml in tomcat
Date:   Wed, 27 Jan 2010 16:11:17 +0100
From:   Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
To:     kalle.pri...@gmail.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 4:10 PM
To: xmlrpc-dev@ws.apache.org

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 1:31 PM, Casper Wandahl Schmidt
<kalle.pri...@gmail.com> wrote:

My question is how to use the XmlRpc framework within this JWIG framework.

That's a question you should rather put to the framework authors or users.

--
Germanys national anthem is the most boring in the world - how telling!

--
Germanys national anthem is the most boring in the world - how telling!