Hi there,

I've created an XML-RPC client which calls a remote method in a server.
The client sends a string for e.g. "0123456789" to the server.

I get an XmlRpcException at the client if the string does not exist in
the server i.e. "No such...".

If I pass an invalid string for e.g. "1", I get the XmlRpcException
"Invalid...".

If the string exists in the server, I should be getting a response back
from the server with some information.

Instead I keep getting the below error:

"Failed to parse server's response: Failed to parse integer value: "

There is no integer value specified in the above error message.

Please help.

Thanks.

Regards,

April

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by the Cable & Wireless Worldwide
e-mail security system - powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a
proactive managed e-mail security service, visit
http://www.cw.com/managed-exchange

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may also be
subject to legal privilege. It is intended only for the recipient(s) named
above. If you are not named above as a recipient, you must not read, copy,
disclose, forward or otherwise use the information contained in this email. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender (whose contact
details are above) immediately by reply e-mail and delete the message and any
attachments without retaining any copies.

Cable & Wireless Worldwide plc
Registered in England and Wales. Company Number 07029206
Registered office: Liberty House, 76 Hammersmith Road, London W14 8UD, England