failed to find signature node.

This error means that your document does not have <dsig:Signature> node.
Please note that you MUST have this node in XML DSig namespace
(see XML DSig spec for details).

Can u provide some examples to how to use xmlsec for signing,verification,encryption,Decryption.

Check the distribution package. There is huge list of examples in tests/testDSig.sh

  • One more big question i have is interoperatabilty of this lib with other lib's like MSoft,IBM,and Other Libs.
The XMLSec library passes all the interop tests from W3C. I am trying my best to make it as much
standards complaint as I can. If you'll find that it does something wrong do not hesitate to write
a bug report. And all patches are welcome :)

Aleksey