Hi Aleksey,

   I have just about everything working except a 3DES symmetric encrypt
whose key is RSA wrapped. I send in this on the xmlsec command line util ...

> xmlsec encrypt --xml-data encrypt1-doc.xml --node-name Salary --deskey
deskey.bin --pubkey-pem EdShallowPub.pem --output encrypted-DES-wrap.xml
tmpl-EPM-encrypt-DES-RSA-wrap.xml

Using the attached template "tmpl-EPM-encrypt-DES-RSA-wrap.xml" and I get
the following attached output in "encrypted-DES-wrap.xml"

It seems to be ignoring the request to wrap key since the inner CipherValue
is empty ?

Any ideas ? Both 3DES or RSA work alone fine but not together ?

Thanks Again,
Ed
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!--
XML Security Library example: XML doc file encrypted with DES sym key then wrappped using xmlenc#rsa-1_5
-->
<EncryptedData xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#"; xmlns:ds="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#"; Type="http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#Content";>
	<EncryptionMethod Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#tripledes-cbc"/>
	<ds:KeyInfo xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#";>
		<KeyName>EdShallow</KeyName>
		<EncryptedKey Recipient="name:EdShallow">
			<EncryptionMethod Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#rsa-1_5"/>
			<ds:KeyInfo>
				<ds:KeyName>EdShallow</ds:KeyName>
			</ds:KeyInfo>
			<CipherData>
				<CipherValue></CipherValue>
			</CipherData>
		</EncryptedKey>
	</ds:KeyInfo>
	<CipherData>
		<CipherValue></CipherValue>
	</CipherData>
</EncryptedData>

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!--
XML Security Library example: Original XML doc file before encryption (encrypt2 example).
-->
<PersonalData>
	<Name>Ed Shallow</Name>
	<StreetAddress>1234 Mockingbird Lane</StreetAddress>
	<City>Yellowknife</City>
	<PostalCode>W1C6J3</PostalCode>
	<SIN>123456789</SIN>
	<Salary>1,000,000,000,000</Salary>
</PersonalData>
	<Salary><EncryptedData xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#"; xmlns:ds="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#"; Type="http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#Content";>
	<EncryptionMethod Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#tripledes-cbc"/>
	<ds:KeyInfo xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#";>
		<KeyName>EdShallow</KeyName>
		<EncryptedKey Recipient="name:EdShallow">
			<EncryptionMethod Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#rsa-1_5"/>
			<ds:KeyInfo>
				<ds:KeyName>EdShallow</ds:KeyName>
			</ds:KeyInfo>
			<CipherData>
				<CipherValue/>
			</CipherData>
		</EncryptedKey>
	</ds:KeyInfo>
	<CipherData>
		<CipherValue>X7P1n2DcBY2vK/CGpokpGZRRZgRxjUqKJ9tmhj8zp7I=</CipherValue>
	</CipherData>
</EncryptedData></Salary>
</PersonalData>