Michael Hagedorn wrote:
I got it running. But not using MSVC 2005.
Binary distribution from zlatkovic.com is built by MS Win DDK. This build links with msvcrt.dll and I was not able to link with same runtime using MSVC 2005. Dynamic linkage of MT runtime with MSVC 2005 results in msvcr80.dll. And mixing both runtime libs results in processing errors.

The only way I got it working is to compile samples by Win DDK.
I guess rebuilding all depended libraries by MSVC 2005 should work too but I haven't checked this. As well using VC6 should work.

Program crash if c-runtime differ is documented well in MSDN too.

Roumen