Dear xmms2-devel,

Today I finally got around to upgrading xmms2's server Deuteronomy. Not
everything went quite smooth. There was some down time, there still is
some breakage on the wiki, and there probably is some breakage in other
places too. This was to be expected since I have never done this before.
It is a good learning experience.

Also, some spam got out to you. Sorry for that.

A major fault with the mailing list was also discovered. I fixed
something, but I am not sure if that is everything. We will see. In the
meantime I will get some monitoring going so that this cannot happen
again without being noticed.

Sorry again, and regards,

Erik Massop / nesciens