Hi all,

Slightly off topic, but I've noticed for a while now that many messages
coming from this list are being marked as spam.

I have done some investigating, and it seems that the problem is anyone
sending mail from a domain that supports DKIM (like GMail) signs the
message, but when the lists.xmms2.org Mailman instance forwards it out,
the message gets modified in such a way that the signature fails, and
it gets flagged as a spoofed message.

Looking into the problem, it seems to be caused by the footer being
added onto the end of each message, which then causes the hash of the
message body to change, making the verification fail.

Would it be possible to have this footer switched off, so that the
messages pass DKIM verification and do not get marked as spam?

Stripping the DKIM header completely won't work in this case because
sites like @gmail.com advertise all their messages as having a DKIM
signature, so if one comes along without it, it will be marked as spam
immediately.

I'm hoping that if this change can be made, it will make it a bit
easier to receive messages from this list!

Cheers,
Adam.