On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 10:38 PM, François LOVO <lovofranc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have spotify on linux and I want to ear my music to airplay devices like
> speakers or freebox player... Is it possible to do that with xmms2 ?

Yep, but I think you have to have the oldest version of the Airport to
make it work. The protocol hasn't been updated to the latest version.
If you're interested in doing this, you can find the new protocol
description here:

https://nto.github.io/AirPlay.html

...and feel free to ask questions on IRC.

I would probably start fresh with more recent GLib networking APIs
rather than building on the current implementation, or perhaps write a
nice reusable C/C++ library with a C API that XMMS2 can use.

--
Daniel Svensson