Hi all,

Is there a way to make the XMMS2 medialib case-sensitive?

I just renamed one of my .ogg files but only changed the case, and now
when I do this:

  xmms2 add Example.ogg

It gets added to the playlist with the correct time shown, but when I
go to play it, it gets skipped, and the logs report "no such file or
directory", but it's trying to load "example.ogg" with the old case,
which of course no longer exists.

Is there an easy way to stop it from changing the case to match an
existing entry in the medialib, or at least a way to remove entries
from the medialib when the underlying files no longer exist?

Many thanks,
Adam.