On 09/27/11 10:14 AM, Keith Packard wrote:
On Tue, 27 Sep 2011 08:39:33 -0700, Alan
Coopersmith<alan.coopersm...@oracle.com>  wrote:
On 09/27/11 06:50 AM, zhigang gong wrote:
   [Over 225 commits]

That's a huge amount of change without any Reviewed-by: tags, which
makes it seem very premature for requesting a Pull, especially as it's
the first time xorg-devel has really ever heard of this project.

I'd like opinions on what kind of process we should follow for projects
like this. It's something like a Linux "staging" driver at this point,
clearly not ready for use in production systems, but something that
might become useful if more people worked on it.

For starters, we should probably take this discussion to xorg-devel (cc'ed)
instead of the xorg list the request was originally incorrectly sent to.

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-        alan.coopersm...@oracle.com