On 11/17/13 10:42 AM, Jonas Petersen wrote:
Am 16.11.2013 23:30, schrieb Alan Coopersmith:
cc'ing the xcb mailing list, since more people there know about how the
Xlib/xcb interaction in xcb_io works.   For the people there who didn't
see the patches on xorg-devel, you can find them at:

http://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/15501/
http://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/15500/

Thanks! The other replies did not cc the xcb list though. So there is some
conversation happening on xorg-devel only now. Should I submit the patch the
next time to both lists right away? (It's likely I have to resubmit.)

I would - might help get the right attention sooner.

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-              alan.coopersm...@oracle.com