On 03/ 6/14 04:46 AM, Mark Kettenis wrote:
+canonical=$(readlink -f "$0")

POSIX doesn't specify readlink(1), so it might not be available on all
systems.  Solaris doesn't seem to have it.  Perhaps just have
configure substitute the installation path here?

Solaris 11 and later have it, and I no longer spend effort on making new
Xorg releases run on Solaris 10 and older.  (As far as I know they still
should mostly run on Solaris 8 and later, but I don't have the time nor
motivation to ensure that, and have seen no one else submitting patches
to do so.)

That said, build time substitution is probably the better answer anyway.

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-              alan.coopersm...@oracle.com