Hi Antoine,

thank you for your feedback.

On 06/13/2016 05:40 PM, Antoine Martin wrote:
> I think you also need to validate the displayoffset to make sure it
> isn't greater than 65536 - X_TCP_PORT before you enter the loop.
Currently if the supplied offset is larger than (65536 - X_TCP_PORT) the loop
would never
run causing the server to exit with an error. Like:

Xvfb -displayfd 2:59536

(EE)
Fatal server error:
(EE) Failed to find a socket to listen on(EE)

It would however, probably be a good idea to add an additional error message if
the startup fails
because the supplied offset was to high. What do you think about that?

Thanks.
Best regards,
Bernhard