After compizconfig-settings-manager changes output detection, the applications like file browser, glxgears can run full screen spanning all monitors. But some games still cannot, like Unigine heaven, which still is using one of monitor mode.

Is there a way to change somewhere to let all applications including games run full screen spanning all monitors?

SDL? XRANDR? XINERAMA?

Thanks,
David Zhou