On 06/21/18 01:59 AM, Hans Verkuil wrote:
Hi all,

As Adam already announced earlier this week I'm taking over maintenance of
the edid-decode utility.

Since I am already maintaining other utilities on git.linuxtv.org I decided
to move the edid-decode git repo to linuxtv.org as well. It is now available
here: https://git.linuxtv.org/edid-decode.git/

Patches, bug reports, etc. should be mailed to linux-me...@vger.kernel.org
(see https://linuxtv.org/lists.php). Please make sure the subject line
contains 'edid-decode'.

One thing I would like to tackle in the very near future is to add support for
the new HDMI 2.1b EDID additions.

I also know that some patches for edid-decode were posted to xorg-devel that
were never applied. I will try to find them, but to be safe it is best to
repost them to linux-media.

Thanks - there's also a handful of open bug reports against edid-decode in
our bugzilla as well, some of which have patches attached:

https://bugs.freedesktop.org/buglist.cgi?component=App%2Fedid-decode

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-               alan.coopersm...@oracle.com
         Oracle Solaris Engineering - https://blogs.oracle.com/alanc