Can somebody merge
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/xorg/xserver/-/merge_requests/1158,
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/xorg/xserver/-/merge_requests/934 and
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/xorg/xserver/-/merge_requests/1155?

I have resolved all issues there, also this patches fixes at least 2 unit
tests on GLES 2.0, and it is required to run XWayland and Xorg on GLES 2.0
with Glamor acceleration.

About https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/xorg/xserver/-/merge_requests/1158 - I
know than it looks a little icky. But actually it does what should done
already: allow using texture-only formats in GL ES 2 as a texture when no
glReadPixels will be used ever. Without this patch all texture-only formats
simply will not be added inside Glamor format table and all rendering using
this formats will not be done and we can see a funny artifacts and failed
unit tests.

About https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/xorg/xserver/-/merge_requests/934 -
without this change, GL ES (any version) XWayland is just unusable at all.
I (with help from Oliver Foudran) did this patch, which works perfectly on
my machine. And I do not know a reason why this patch is not actively
reviewed and merged and I wish at least to know why that patch is bad (and
maybe rewrite it, because I know a reason of a bug).

About https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/xorg/xserver/-/merge_requests/1155 -
it allows using XWayland GLX in Xorg, and bypass DRI completely if user
wishes so.

Also I have PR for GL ES 3.0 support inside Glamor -
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/xorg/xserver/-/merge_requests/948. It have
unit tests, but in reality no one uses Glamor on ES3, because for now ES
kicks only if machine have a GL < 2.1, which is usually a case for ES2.0
hardware.

Sorry if my language is not so good, English is not my native language.