On 15.02.24 20:42, Thomas Adam wrote:
Hi,

Whilst I'm sure this is a nice thing to do -- is there any reason why
you're wanting to invest your time in maintaining Xnest, when Xephyr
seems to have a lot of additional features already?

Believe it or not, I've lots of funny setups running with it (and needs
it's multi-screen ability).

And I'm planning to add some new features, e.g. multiple upstream
displays (similar to dmx) ... and I don't feel that kdrive is the right
place to do it (probably could make it much more complex again).

--mtx

--
---
Hinweis: unverschlüsselte E-Mails können leicht abgehört und manipuliert