Hello folks,

we've got a lot of include files, therefore lots of guards.

Modern C compilers should understand #pragma once, but this isn't
without problems (possibly problematic with symlinks ?), and I have
to admit I don't how well is it supported outside of GNU land.

Can we rely on it ?

In fact, we already have one place using it:

include/xwayland-config.h.meson.in

But I doubt that xwayland is ever been compiled w/ non-gnu/non-clang
compilers.

--mtx

--
---
Hinweis: unverschlüsselte E-Mails können leicht abgehört und manipuliert