On Fre, 2010-08-27 at 17:56 +0300, Heikki Lindholm wrote: > 27.8.2010 10.45, Michel Dänzer kirjoitti: > > On Fre, 2010-08-27 at 10:29 +0300, Heikki Lindholm wrote: > >> 27.8.2010 10.07, Michel Dänzer kirjoitti: > >>> On Fre, 2010-08-27 at 09:58 +0300, Heikki Lindholm wrote: > >>>> I know of no real application that uses the RGB modes though, [...] > >>> > >>> How did you test it? I think some emulators (can) use it. > >> > >> Modified the testxv (writes its image bytewise, so it shouldn't have > >> endian problems) > > > > Depends how XVideo defines these formats. E.g. snes9x has an option to > > byte-swap the XVideo data, so there may have been some uncertainty or at > > least confusion about that. > > D'oh. Some of the RGB modes are actually native endian. I'll have to fix > those. Shall we have it on top of the already committed patch or revert > that and do a new one?
I think an incremental fix will be fine. -- Earthling Michel Dänzer | http://www.vmware.com Libre software enthusiast | Debian, X and DRI developer _______________________________________________ xorg-driver-ati mailing list [email protected] http://lists.x.org/mailman/listinfo/xorg-driver-ati
