On Friday, February 24, 2012 11:58:59 Michel Dänzer wrote:
> On Fre, 2012-02-24 at 11:24 +0100, Hans Verkuil wrote:
> >
> > I've also tried to get drm to work with this board, but unfortunately the
> > colors
> > have the wrong endianness and I don't really have any idea how to fix that
> > (or
> > even where to look for that matter). For the record, this board has a ATI
> > Radeon
> > Mobility M9.
>
> The colours are wrong doing what?

The color components are in the wrong endian order (ABGR instead of RGBA). The
PPC
is a big endian machine and as far as I could tell the radeon driver actually
detected that correctly, but there is still some 32-bit swap going on somewhere.

When I use the old framebuffer support, then it is working correctly.

I don't have access to the board at the moment, but some pointers would be
welcome.
I can try those later.

Regards,

        Hans