On 2018-06-28 03:58 PM, G. Branden Robinson wrote:
> At 2018-06-28T11:31:30+0200, Michel Dänzer wrote:
>>
>> Please send this kind of change directly upstream to the
>> amd-...@lists.freedesktop.org list for review, split up into one patch
>> per logical change.
>
> Well, a lot of these changes aren't "logical", they're stylistic.

Funny. :) I'm sure you know what I meant though:

Every item listed in Bjarni's report is logically a separate change.
Mixing up logically separate changes (especially such a large number)
makes for a hard to review patch. Hard to review patches are less likely
to be applied.

Anyway, Bjarni, if you can send a proper patch generated by git
format-patch, I'm willing to make an exception this time.