On Mon, 2009-01-12 at 18:44 +0100, Matthias Hopf wrote:
> CRTC, we should provide events that update it when panning occurs.
>
> Isn't already a RRCrtcChangeNotify sent? I never verified that myself,
> but I think in the context I thought I wanted them to be sent.

Not currently, as far as I could tell.

> Hm. Sounds logical. Still, the currently presented CRTC should be
> queryable.

Yes, I agree. Perhaps we need an additional request for this?

In the meantime, I'm thinking the existing request should return the
panning bounds instead of the current CRTC bounds, and that we shouldn't
send CrtcChangeNotify events when panning occurs.

--
keith.pack...@intel.com