Hi,

I need to run multiple touch screens on an OpenSuSE 13.2 system, as well as on
an Ubuntu 16.04. Every thing works „fine“ when the system only has one graphics
card (Nvidia) installed. Unfortunately the systems is required to provide two
graphics cards. In this case the system has two XScreens and my approach
mapping the xinput ID to a display port does not work any longer. It seems that
xinput is only able to work properly with one xscreen (i.e. screen 0).

Is there a way to have multiple touch screens connected to multiple graphics
cards? How can this be achieved?

Kind regrads

Mike
believed to be clean.