Le 13/12/2017 à 09:36, Johann Obermayr a écrit :

root@sigmatek-x86-mp:~# xrandr
Screen 0: minimum 320 x 200, current 1920 x 1080, maximum 8192 x 8192
VGA1 disconnected
DP1 disconnected
HDMI1 disconnected
DP2 disconnected
HDMI2 disconnected
DP3 connected
    1920x1080      60.0 +
HDMI3 disconnected

But after disconnect the monitor, the driver will change resolution to 320x200.
But we will, that driver does not change the resolution. Or we can define the
default resolution.

what mean "default resolution" if no monitor is connected?

seems it's simply the lower resolution available

do you need some remote X?

you can play with xrandr

http://dodin.org/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=Doc.AddXResolution

but with no monitor I dunno what happen nor what is the config for remote X desktop

jdd

--
http://dodin.org