2020. 07. 30. 21:20 keltezéssel, Dennis Clarke írta:
On 7/30/20 6:39 PM, Elie Goldman Smith wrote:
Countless people on forums ...

Also they are not the source code nor would I rely on what countless
people say on just about any matter whatsoever.  I am not sure when
the horrific "popular is correct" logic became almost defacto pure
truth but I reject it.  I am certain I am not alone but I also do not
have a mathematical proof handy to refute the "popular is correct"
notion.  At least not yet.

Let me suggest an analogue / convergent notion, which is also popular
among engineers: "ten billion flies can't be wrong. let's eat sh*t"
I am not sure this refutes the "popular is correct" logic but it
certainly puts things into perspective.

Best regards,
Zoltán Böszörményi