Hi!

I've started using your great xpcc-library 3 years ago, studied it and
learned a lot, exclusively about templates und just great, comfortable
code. Until my Hardware experiments, i've written several drivers (for
avr).

Some of them are finished and unit-tested, some of them are in progress.
Of course, I've mentioned your code convention and design rules.

Now it's time for me to colaborate my very first software-project :), so
i've studied git.
As i understand, i would open a Branch, push my code, and hopefully one
day, everyone is happy and it get's merged. Right?

Hello again! And see you later,
Thomas Sommer