Hi folks,

I just want to say hello and tell you what an amazing work you do :). With
xpcc you achieved exactly what I tried to to build for the last ~6 years, but
I never had the time nor the resources to actually get something useful.

Why is this project not more popular? I only stumbled across by chance. I
think it deserves allot more attention. Maybe some advertisement in the big ┬ÁC
forums would help?

You will probably hear more from me in next time as I will use xpcc for
various projects. I will also gladly contribute my work. For starters I wrote
a driver for the PCA9685 PWM controller and I'm just about to create a pull-
request.

Cheers
Christian