I can't get it working yet, the compiler complains that it can't find
the xpcc::stm32::Clock type.

Here is what I'm trying: http://pastebin.com/g3XdN0K9
(I intentionally left out the enablePll and switchToPll calls, as
those generated errors too)

Here's the error:
main.cpp:7:22: error: 'Clock' in namespace 'xpcc::stm32' does not name a type
 typedef xpcc::stm32::Clock C;

I also don't know what should the parameters be for enablePll.

Can you please provide a small example like mine, with setting the pll
from internal oscillator, that at least compiles?