Hi,

>> I and other people from the robotics club had a look at your traces, but we
>> could not think of anything, that would cause them.
> Thanks for looking into it! That's probably because they are caused by
> the hardware (which I suspected all along).

Regarding the hardfault: Have a look at the reported reason for the hardfault,
not just the callstack.

In particular you want to look at the registers
- SHCSR
- CFSR
- HFSR
- DFSR
- MMAR
- BFAR
- AFSR

which are all part of the System Control Block (aka. SCB).
You can read them all at once starting at 0xE000ED24 and reading 7x 32bit words.

The information in there will tell you what the processor thinks caused the
hardfault.

A detailed description of the registers and their meaning can be found in the
ARM Cortex-M3 Devices Generic User Guide:
http://infocenter.arm.com/help/topic/com.arm.doc.dui0552a/DUI0552A_cortex_m3_dgug.pdf

Hope that helps,
Niklas