Hi,

> I will try this then. I still need to copy over the device description
> file, right?

Yes, and linkerscript.

>> At 32MHz it shouldn’t compile, there are no CAN settings to choose from.
>> Hm?
>
> Actually, I was thinking the same. But I'm quite positive I'm running
> at 32Mhz, the clock is configured like this:
> using systemClock = SystemClock<Pll<InternalClock, MHz32>,
> AhbPrescaler::Div1, Apb1Prescaler::Div1>;
>
> and writing out xpcc::clock::fcpu  at runtimes confirms this.

Sure, but what is the value of `systemClock::Can1`?
And does

        Can1::initialize<systemClock>()

compile?
I mean it really shouldn’t, 32MHz is not in the look-up table.

>> The F1 CAN hardwrae is identical to the F4.
>> You need to initialize your filter as well.
>>
>> See this loop-back example here:
>> https://github.com/salkinium/xpcc/blob/feature/stm32f103_support_experimental/examples/stm32f4_discovery/can/main.cpp#L55-L79
>
> What is 'CanFilter::setStartFilterBankForCan2(14);'? If I'm only using
> Can1, should I still call this with something?

No, the shared filter bank is only available on connectivity devices F105/F107:
https://github.com/salkinium/xpcc/blob/feature/stm32f103_support_experimental/src/xpcc/architecture/platform/driver/can/stm32/can_filter.hpp.in#L369

Also this is a bug, the function should not be generated for F103.

Niklas