I already created an issue about this in the git repo but I thought I might
as well mail.

In my student team (Project MARCH) we are looking for a C++ framework which
we can use for our Xilinx Zynq 7000 SoC. It's an FPGA and ARM processor on
a single chip. For now we use the ARM to do all our work.

Re-inventing the wheel is rarely a good idea, hence we are looking for a
framework which handles our peripheral communication and such.

I haven't had time to go through the source code yet, but what would be
required to get XPCC to work for our SoC? Is it worth the trouble? Are
there any alternatives if this doesn't pan out?

Kind regards,

Nick Tsutsunava