Hi,

Could someone give me a small description of how the device file generation
for STM32 works (both the one currently used in XPCC, and/or the one in
MODM)? What I mean is, what information comes from what sources, and how is
it put together. I'm asking because I looked into STM32 programming with
Rust recently, and platform libraries are starting to show up, but nothing
as high level as XPCC. I looked into the SVD files, but I don't think that
alternate function pins are encoded in them for example (the thing that
enables the type-safe connect() methods).

Thanks,
Antal