So I have a Radeon 7500 up and running under XFree86 CVS from earlier this
week.  Looks beautiful, and 3D performs pretty well (good enough to make
me happy).

My next quest is to get dualhead working with two CRT monitors on this
card.  I plugged the DFP-->CRT adapter that came with the card into the
DFP port on it and then plugged in a second CRT monitor (which will be
replaced with an actual flat panel after Christmas).  When I booted up, I
noticed that I was getting the exact same image on both monitors.  As
fascinating as it is to have Rune displaying on two separate monitors,
that's not quite what I was going for :-)

I tried playing with my XF86Config-4 file, adding a new Device section and
Screen section, and then modifying my server layout, but now I get:

(WW) RADEON: More than one matching Device section for instances
    (BusID: PCI:1:0:0) found: Radeon1

And then it continues up with the two exact same images on both displays
again.

Is what I'm trying even possible under X at the moment?

Adam