I just installed Radeon VE card. I compiled latest XFree86 CVS and linux kernel
2.4.18-pre1. Without OpenGL it works OK, but when I add to Module section:

Load    "dri"
Load    "glx"

X doesn't run and I see:
Symbol __glXActiveScreens from module /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/extensions/libdri.a is
unresolved!
Symbol __glXActiveScreens from module /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/extensions/libdri.a is
unresolved!

kernel module radeon.o is installed and loaded

Is OpenGL working with Radeon VE? Where can I see correct XF86Config? Or is it
compilation fault?

PS. and why "(II) RADEON(0): Direct rendering disabled" ?

--
decopter - free SDL/OpenGL simulator under heavy development
download it from http://decopter.sourceforge.net