Hi everyone!

One of the computers I use is particularly slow.
So when I start X, I would like it to load in the background on VT7 _without_
changing the current VT.

e.g. I'm happily tapping away on VT1 and then decide that I need to play
Maelstrom.  So I "startx" but as soon as I press Enter, X opens up on VT7 and
automatically changes to VT7.  But I want to stay on VT1 (to continue my
work), until I press CTRL+ALT+F7 after X has finished loading (this is a slow
computer, after all :).

I'd be very glad if someone could give me a solution for both (hopefully)
XFree 3.3.6 and XFree >= 4.0.3.

Thanks in advance,
pesarif