I've got the same card, the best I ever got was duplicate images on the
DVI and VGA outputs.  The resolution proposed to me was to build X from
cvs, which I've been working at, but not complete at this time.

If you get a better answer then that I'd appreciate it if you'd share it
with me.

Chris Metcalf wrote:
> I've sent this several times to the list before I became a member, but
> it never showed up, I guess the moderators didn't accept it.
>
> I have a retail AGP ATI Radeon VE, the kind that has the 3 connectors
> onboard (DVI, VGA, and SVideo). I want to set it up as a dualhead
> system, with a digital LCD on the DVI connector and an analog CRT on the
> VGA connector. Does anyone have any experience with a setup like this?
>
> I put together an X config file as well as I could figure out, but all X
> does is complain about multiple references to the AGP device and the
> second monitor shows up black (the DVI monitor is fine).
>
> I'm running Debian Woody and X version 4.2.0. My configuration file is
> available for viewing at
> http://www.less-taste-more-filling.com/XF86_Multi
>
> Thank you in advance,
> Chris Metcalf
>
> PS: Does anyone know if the SVideo output is supported?

Until later: Geoffrey           [EMAIL PROTECTED]