The only thing I had to do was to download/compile and install the current
version of json-c.  The compile of xrdp and the modules in
xrdp/sesman/chansrv/pulse went ok.  In CentOS, if I hover the mouse over the
speaker icon, it displays "xrdp sink".  That does not happen on Fedora 20.

When I test a .mp3 file on Fedora 20, it displays the video ok, and a
message is shown indicating sound (as it does on the CentOS systems), but
the audio cannot be heard on the Windows 7 system.

The only strange thing is at one time a popup message was briefly displayed
related to sound and seemed to indicate it could not connect to an IP
address.  I noted the IP address was not related to our network, but before
I could copy it down, the message went away.

I configured the Fedora 20 system exactly as shown in the document "building
xrdp in Fedora 19".  There appear to be major changes between Fedora 19 and
20.  I am testing using kde.