Hi all,

I forwarded a GTK theme suggestion to Pasi, but it would need to be
tested similar to how we tested the shiki-colors / dark murrina themes
for use on a more low-powered system.  Pasi may not even like the
theme, but it is included in the repos already, and I find it pretty
complimentary to our current color scheme.  The theme package in the
repos is just called "murrine-themes", and it incorporates a number of
themes that wouldn't match our color scheme, but a couple that might
work.  If it's too late to include this, or you don't like the themes
in there, I guess we can stick with Murrina Storm Cloud.

Here is a link to a screenshot of my laptop with the Murrina Gilouche
theme installed.
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/6951/screenshot1gpz.png  All other
theme elements are the defaults for 9.04.

As for the usplash theme, both kubuntu and ubuntu have that cool,
thin-line thing going on now.  We had a slightly thinner line in a
previous release of Xubuntu, but from what I can recall, our throbber
breaks somehow when we try to make it thinner.  Would there be any way
to maybe copy the details / source lines from the Kubuntu package?
I'm sure we could keep our own color scheme for the throbber line.
Thoughts?

Nice work on the Yay! items, Pasi.  :)  Hopefully we can get the "boo"
items squared away.  If not, we are still in pretty good shape for a
nice-looking desktop.

Jim