Hi everyone!

I'd like to nominate myself for the position of Xubuntu Technical Lead.
Please find my application here:  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SeanDavis/XTL2014

If you feel as though I would be a good candidate, please leave a
testimonial at the bottom of the page.  While I have worked together with
many members of the team, my contributions have been development-heavy so
there may be some members of the team that would benefit from a second
opinion (or third) opinion.  If testimonials for this sort of thing are
non-standard, please disregard this entire paragraph.  ;-)

Thanks everyone!
Sean (bluesabre)