On 16/03/15 13:38, Pasi Lallinaho wrote:
Hello team,

it's time to review and discuss the last section on the Xubuntu Strategy
Document that hasn't been updated during the "modern" Xubuntu times;
Seeds & Composition.

I've attached both the current and the new, proposed version to this
message.

The proposed version has been mostly drafted with Unit193 and has
briefly gone through Sean and Simon.

Time to discuss.

Cheers,
Pasi

I can almost ack that as it is ...

One point only - I've never bothered to mention previously, but if we're re-working it then I will now.

Imagine that there is an application - that would be just be the best thing since sliced bread, but no-one's bothered about translations - at all. Only available in English.

Assuming that all other points are ok.

Does

* Localization. Does the application have translations in the most commonly used languages?

or the new

* Localization

mean that no-one gets the package?