Hey Xubuntu team members,

we started voting on a proposal for default Office productivity apps in today's
meeting [0]. This is the follow-up of a discussion that previously took place
on this mailing-list [1].

== PART1 ==
Should we drop Abiword and Gnumeric for Xubuntu 15.10.

Standings after the vote in today's meeting:
Votes for:3 Votes against:2 Abstentions:1

== PART2 (only if PART1 is carried) ==
Should we install LibreOffice or parts of it to replace Abiword and Gnumeric

Standings after the vote in today's meeting:
Votes for:2 Votes against:3 Abstentions:1

== Voting ==

Just reply with +1, 0 or -1 to this thread – you can obviously also
explain why you voted one or the other way.

Please note that ONLY XUBUNTU TEAM MEMBERS CAN VOTE. Other votes are
ignored, so please don't send a vote and waste bandwidth unless you are
an active member of the Xubuntu team [2].

== End of vote ==

This vote will expire in one week (April 14th, 20:00 UTC), so please send
in your votes in a timely manner.

Cheers
Simon

[0]