Well we certainly can't remove the test suites because no one will test
them. We also need to show growth and change. This is the life of a tester.
We test the system as is.

Nothing will happen overnight. We are brain storming ideas. We need not
only more testers but testers who are committed to the role and life of the
tester.

We do have time until the next lts to come up with a solution.