Dear Pasi,

I'm one of those who develop xubuntu-based derivative.
I read the guideline and would like to follow the guideline, and I'm
wondering about themes.

I see some themes such as greybird or albatros under xubuntu-artwork.

When you say, "This restriction and requirement applies to all artwork
shipped with a derivative, from the installer slideshow to the
documentation and all artwork across packages." does it also point to
those themes as well?

I'm asking because some themes are distributed under GPLv2 or later
and CC-BY-SA 3.0 or later. Am I correct to understand that those
themes do not interfere the guideline?

Best regards,

Kiyotaka

> Hello everybody in the community,
>
> I've just published the recently worked-on Xubuntu derivative guidelines at
>     http://xubuntu.org/dev/derivatives/
>
> If there are any questions, feel free to reply to this mail.
>
> If you are a derivative developer, we look forward to communicating more
> with you in the future!
>
> Cheers,
> Pasi
>
> --